Thursday, July 10, 2008

ONE SUPER CUTE LAUNDRY

Welcome to the worlds cutest laundry!  This is my super cute vintage laundry. I cant remember what colour the walls were when we moved in but we have painted them a cool 50's pale yellow. Most of the decorations are vintage and were found on my travels. The tin cleaning caddie was found in Alamogordo on my holiday to New Mexico. I made the yellow polka dot skirt that hides the dryer and made matching covers, aprons and curtains. I've also started a collection of peg bags. Decorating a laundry is easy just put up a few cute cat pictures and your done! Its good to have a cheery laundry with cute decorations and painted in a warm happy colour it might almost make you want to do laundry!!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love vintage! I actually just did a post on a vintage find I got on Ebay. You should check it out!

http://stylelustpages.com